In the recent past, Digital Marketing simply involved SEO (Search Engine Optimization) along with online advertising and possibly email marketing. The belief was that simply having a top-ranking site would generate leads and sales and sending enough emails would eventually convert. This approach was dispelled and quickly evolved with the rising popularity of social media and an array of various in-bound marketing approaches. Today, more people are getting connected in a multitude of digital platforms and a strategic and comprehensive in-bound marketing strategy has become a necessity for many organizations.
There are now many advantages of in-bound marketing over traditional marketing and over the years we have developed a dynamic process to capitalize on those opportunities. Our 90 | Five ™ process is a 5 Step in 90 days In-bound Marketing Strategy Cycle that is built to put the consumer in control, increase engagement, tracks results, drive brand loyalty, reduce the selling cycle, reduce the cost of sales and provide targeted & measurable results. Below is an explanation of our process.
Our 90 | Five™ Digital Marketing Process
- Research: We conduct our Brand Storming session in order to familiarize ourselves with your product and/or services. We then initiate a multi-media research initiative involving social listening, analytics, user journey analysis, keyword data, market trends and competitive information. We then create your Digital Marketing Plan setting your strategy, goals, brand objectives, and content outline.
- In-Bound Marketing Plan: After we have created your Digital Marketing Plan it's now time to execute the strategy. We will begin to create all of the content as outlined in the plan for your specific target market(s) and will identify your key buyer persona. At this stage we will build a comprehensive and detailed buyer persona outlining motivators, media vehicles these potential buyers use and outlining a plan of action to engage these customers.
- Design & Production: This the stage at which we are designing and producing content that will be relevant and engaging your future customer. The content developed will be aimed at the agreed buyer persona addressed in Stage 2 and aimed at converting to the specified call to action and goals established. The objective of all content created at this stage is to convert with the goal of "closing deals".
- Connect & Convert: Connecting and converting a lead requires consistency and must be deliberate. This means that all CTA's (calls-to-action) and content be relevant and enticing to the buyer. This now requires the execution of the specific strategy developed in Stage 2 around the buyer persona. All content produced must include keywords consistent with offer & landing pages, be relevant, action-oriented, use strong and appropriate on-page placement and we must test changes and analyze results.
- Close & Delight: Not really a final stage but rather the beginning of a new one, this is the stage at which your customer experiences your product and/or service and where digital branding can have exponential effect on future sales. At this stage we're monitoring and managing the post sale transaction. This is also the phase at which we discuss leveraging the momentum. As part of this phase, we also monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign and assets developed.
Our Digital Marketing Services
- Market Research
- In-Bound Marketing Plan
- eCommerce Website Design & Development
- User Experience Design (UIX)
- User Interface Design (UI)
- Customized Social Media Profiles
- Content Development
- Mobile / Tablet Responsive Design
- PPC Campaigns
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Social Listening
- CRM Integration
- Lead generation Campaigns
Free E-WorkBook Your Small Business Needs
You've heard that a brand is more than just a logotype, font or an image. This has never been more true than in today’s digital world. We created this comprehensive free e-workbook filled with information and tips for you to put into practice today!
Enter your email for a FREE copy.
Now that you know what we can do, how about we work together to develop the next worldwide brand. Fill out a few questions below and we'll get back to you right away. We look forward to hearing from you.